Imagine, 1080p rendering on a device the size of a business card? That's pretty much what this is. You get an ethernet jack (intertubes cord), HDMI out, USB 2.0 port, RCA out (hook that bad-boy up to any ol' boob-tube television), and an SD card slot. How much? $25 USD.
Check out their current video. Projected release date (estimated as of August 1st) is November of this year(2011)!
- 700MHz ARM11
- 128MB or 256MB of SDRAM
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Composite and HDMI video output
- USB 2.0
- SD/MMC/SDIO memory card slot
- General-purpose I/O
- Optional integrated 2-port USB hub and 10/100 Ethernet controller
- Open software (Ubuntu, Iceweasel, KOffice, Python)